Good Morning My Beautiful Girls,
With winter season knocking at the door, each one of us whether we have dry, oily or combination skin is facing skin dryness and roughness. A slight change in our daily routine, will help us get rid of this issue. Just go through the points below and help yourself to achieve that flawless beautiful skin like never before.
1. Use Olive Oil to massage your body excluding your face and neck.
a. After every shower, dry your skin (please don’t rub it with towel) and take a small amount of Olive Oil and massage your body including hands, arms, legs, feet and nails
b. Before sleeping, massage your hands, arms nails, legs and feet with Olive Oil.
2. Change of moisturizer becomes necessary in winters. Always use a heavy base moisturizer for face and neck. Make sure that you use it at night before going to bed
3. Always use Luke warm water to take shower. Hot water will damage your hair and skin and create dryness.
4. Water intake: 8 to 10 glasses of water is the daily requirement of the body but in winters, water intake reduces and hence it’s always recommended to either keep a water bottle at all times or to maintain a WATER CALENDER. Mark your calendar with each glass of water you take.
5. Try not to use any medicated soap or face washes (say NO to “Oil Free” products) as the use might kill the oil substance of the skin.
6. Cleanse, Exfoliate, tone & moisturize your skin and treat it well. Keep tissue wipes in your bag wherever you go.
7. Lips are the most sensitive and still important part of your face. Use Almond oil at all times to keep them dryness free. Simple Vaseline will also work but it’s always important to use natural products.
So what is your skin regime for this winter? Keep us posted girls.